- Getting Started?
- How do I add other users?
- How do I remove users from an Organization?
- What is the difference between a group and an organization?
- Can I purchase additional user credits?
- How do I change the settings for my Organization?
- I purchased a license that's supposed to have export credits. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I purchase more export credits for my organization?
- I purchased a license that's supposed to have phone-commenting minutes. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I purchase more phone commenting minutes for my organization?
- Can I automatically allow members to use export credits and phone minutes?
- Custom Branding
People are using VoiceThread for everything from Customer Service to Sales and beyond. A VoiceThread Business License will allow you to give your employees a platform for communicating and collaborating around media like screen casts, product images, or business presentations asynchronously.
Here, you'll find the answers to our most common questions related to VoiceThread's Business Licenses. Please take a look at this video to see the basic features of VoiceThread in action: Introduction to VoiceThread.
Click here to download the Business Administrator Guide for Team Licenses.