- How do I add my students?
- How do I remove users from an Organization?
- What does it mean to be a member of a Higher Ed Organization?
- What is the difference between a group and an organization?
- Can I purchase additional user credits?
- How can I make someone else an administrator on my license?
- How do I change the settings for my Organization?
- I purchased a license that's supposed to have export credits. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I purchase more export credits for my Organization?
- I purchased a license that is supposed to have phone-commenting minutes. Why do I not have any in my account?
- Can I automatically allow members to use export credits and phone minutes?
- How do I purchase more phone-commenting minutes for my Organization?
- How long is my license active?
- How do I renew my license?
Higher Ed Single Instructor License
The Higher Ed Single Instructor License includes Basic accounts that can be allotted to students. If you need more accounts, you can always purchase more a la carte. Here are some printable guides to help get you started:
- Higher Ed Administrator Guide
- Higher Ed Instructor Guide (for professors who are not VoiceThread Administrators)
- Higher Ed Student Guide
For some great examples of how VoiceThread has been used in all types of courses, please visit the VoiceThread Digital Library.