- How do I add my students?
- Getting Started
- What is Ed.VoiceThread?
- Can I control whether or not students can publish their VoiceThreads?
- What is the difference between a Group and an Organization?
- Choosing a custom web address
- What does it mean to be a member of a Class Organization?
- What about student email addresses?
- How do I remove users from an Organization?
- How can I change the title of my Class?
- Can I control what students can and can't view on VoiceThread.com?
- I purchased a license that's supposed to have export credits. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I change the settings for my Organization?
- How can I change my custom web address?
- How long is my license active?
- How do I renew my license?
- How do I manage my students' VoiceThreads?
- Can I add more students to my license?
- Can I add another educator to my license?
- How do I purchase more export credits for my class?
- I purchased a license that's supposed to have phone-commenting minutes. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I purchase more phone-commenting minutes for my class?
- Can I automatically allow members to use export credits and phone minutes?
- Why can I see my students' full names?
K-12 Single Educator License
If you're the first educator at your school or district to use VoiceThread, then you'll probably start with the Single Educator License. You'll be able to give your students upgraded "Student" accounts without their needing valid email addresses. You can also create a unique domain where your students can sign in easily with just their usernames, and you'll have complete control over all of your students' work in a completely accountable environment: Ed. VoiceThread.
In this section, you'll find answers to the most commonly asked questions relating to the Single Educator License. Download the printable Single Educator Guide to get started.
For some great examples of how VoiceThread has been used in all types of classrooms, please visit the VoiceThread Digital Library.