- Getting started?
- What is Ed.VoiceThread?
- Choosing a custom web address?
- How do I add students and teachers?
- What does it mean to be a member of a School Organization?
- What about student email addresses?
- How do I remove users from an Organization?
- How do I change the settings for my Organization?
- What do I do if the person I added already had a VoiceThread account?
- How can I change the title of my school?
- How can I change my custom web address?
- Can I control what students can and can't view on VoiceThread.com?
- Who can add and manage students on the license?
- Can students publish their VoiceThreads so the rest of the school can see them?
- Can I control whether or not students can publish their VoiceThreads?
- What is the difference between a group and an organization?
- How long is my license active?
- How do I renew my license?
- Can I purchase more user credits for my license?
- I purchased a School License that's supposed to have export credits. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I purchase more export credits for my School?
- I purchased a School License that's supposed to have phone-commenting minutes. Why don't I have any in my account?
- How do I purchase more phone-commenting minutes for my School?
- Can I automatically allow members to use export credits and phone minutes?
- Why can I see students' full names?
K-12 School License
The School License allows multiple educators to manage student accounts. Here are some printable guides to help get you started:
For some great examples of how VoiceThread has been used in all types of classrooms, please visit the VoiceThread Digital Library.