- How do I create a VoiceThread?
- How do I upload files from my computer to a VoiceThread?
- What is the grey box that appears when I'm uploading a file?
- How do I cancel a file from uploading?
- What types of files can I upload into a VoiceThread?
- How do I import media from one VoiceThread I've created into another?
- How do I import media from Flickr into a VoiceThread?
- How do I import media from Facebook into a VoiceThread?
- How do I import a file from a website into a VoiceThread?
- How can I upload a YouTube video into my VoiceThread?
- How do I title and describe a VoiceThread?
- Where is my VoiceThread saved?
Creating the central media in a VoiceThread involves importing or uploading media from a variety of sources including images from the New York Public Library, Flickr's Creative-Commons archive, files from your own computer, and even slides from the VoiceThreads you already created! In this section, you'll find answers to the most common questions about creating a VoiceThread. For an overview of creating a VoiceThread, take a look at this tutorial: Introduction to VoiceThread.
Download the printable VoiceThread Creation Guide.